Enhancing Movement In-Home Pediatric & Adult Physical Therapy: Making Movement Easier
It's important to note that in-home physical therapy may not be suitable for all conditions or individuals.
However, in-home physical therapy might be right for you and your family!
1. Convenience: One of the primary benefits is the convenience it provides.
2. Personalized Attention: In-home physical therapy allows for individualized and personalized care.
3. Familiar Surrounds: A familiar environment may reduce stress.
4. Enhanced Functional Training: In-home physical therapy allows for an accurate assessment of function in daily living spaces ensuring that therapy is tailored to real life needs.
5. Empowered Family Involvement and Education: In-home physical therapy offers an opportunity for family members or caregivers to be actively involved in the rehabilitation process.
By receiving physical therapy in your familiar surroundings, you or your child will address your specific functional challenges whether these challenges are related to posture, mobility, equipment, or safety.
Copyright © 2023 Enhancing Movement: In Home Physical Therapy - All Rights Reserved.